PKO Units Key Personnel Course
Course Program is focused on training those officers and NCOs that are planned or selected for key positions/duties within units and contingents of the Serbian Armed Forces in the United Nations and European Union multinational operations.
- Understanding characteristics of the operational environment, multinational nature and other key considerations for multinational operations.
- Introducing guiding documents for conducting multinational operations.
- Comprehending generic organization and staff structure of UN/EU multinational operations.
- Familiarization with key features and aspects of working in a PKO/PSO – Code of conduct, Basic security in the field, Stress management, Cultural differences and challenges, Gender issues, Cooperation and coordination with different actors in a mission area, Civil-military cooperation, Media awareness and dealing with media in the field, and Logistic support of a unit/contingent.
- Introducing lessons learned and experiences from UN and EU missions.