Training CommandTraining Command is an operational command of the Serbian Armed Forces, which is, in peacetime, intended for individual training of soldiers doing voluntary military service, candidates for professional soldiers and members of the active reserve; training of NCO candidates; specialization of personnel and collective training of territorial units.
- Training CommandCommander, Training Command, Brigadier General Željko Petrović
- HQ BattalionCommander, HQ Battalion, Lieutenant Colonel Nikola Fatić
- 1st Training CentreCommander, 1st Training Centre, Colonel Lazar Ostojić
- 2nd Training CentreCommander, 2nd Training Centre, Colonel Saša Stojiljković
- 3rd Training CentreActing Commander, 3rd Training Centre, Colonel Zoran Cvetković
- Army Training CentreCommander, Army Training Centre, Lieutenant Colonel Duško Jović
- Air Force and Air Defence Training CentreCommander, Air Force and Air Defence Training Centre, Lieutenant Colonel Dragan Mitrović
- Logistics Training CentreCommander, Logistics Training Centre, Lieutenant Colonel Saša Petković
- CBRN CentreCommander, CBRN Centre, Colonel Sibin Dinčić
- IT and Signals Training CentreCommander, IT and Signals Training Centre, Lieutenant Colonel Nenad Dražinac
- NCO Training Centre
- Command for Deployment of the Banat BrigadeCommander, Command for Deployment of the Banat Brigade, Colonel Aleksandar Dedić
- Command for Deployment of the Belgrade BrigadeCommander, Command for Deployment of the Belgrade Brigade, Colonel Milomir Rajić
- Command for Deployment of the Rasina BrigadeCommander, Command for Deployment of the Rasina Brigade, Colonel Rade Rnjaković
- Command for Deployment of the Timok BrigadeCommander, Command for Deployment of the Timok Brigade, Colonel Saša Todorov
- Combined Arms Training GroundCommander, CATG Pasuljanske Livade, Lieutenant Colonel Nebojša Lojpur
- Dog Training CentreCommander, Dog Training Centre, Lieutenant Colonel Zdenko Cvijetić
During wartime, the commanding officers of Training Command make up a nucleus of territorial forces - war units manned by members of the reserve.
Nowadays, Training Command, apart from training centers, comprises commands for deployments of territorial brigades, training areas and shooting ranges.
Training Command is located in Belgrade, and its training centers and commands for deployment of territorial brigades are located in Sombor, Pančevo, Jakovo, Valjevo, Zaječar, Kruševac, Leskovac, Požarevac, Batajnica, Niš and Gornji Milanovac.
Training Command is tasked with general military training and specialized courses intended for members of the Serbian Armed Forces from all structures, from a soldier to an officer, as well as members of the other defence forces, are organized and conducted at the Training Centres. There are also possibilities for training of the foreign armed forces’ members.
Training Command was established on April 23, 2007 by merging parts of the Operational Forces, Army, and the Air Force and Air Defence units. By doing this, the unification of the seven territorial centres for basic training and five centres for specialized training of arms, branches and services (Army, Air Force and Air Defence, CBRN, Logistics, Signals and Informatics) was completed.
Brigadier General Željko Petrović is the Commander of the Training Command.
Address: 5a Gardijska St., Belgrade
Phone: +381 (0) 11 2064-559
Fax: +381 (0) 11 2064-352