Combined Arms Training Ground
Combined Arms Training Ground "Pasuljanske Livade" is a unit of the SAF Training Command intended for providing conditions and support to collective training of the Serbian Armed Forces’ units and other structures within the Defence System.
CATG "Pasuljanske Livade" comprises HQ, Logistic Platoon, Training Protection Platoon and Facilities Protection Platoon.
Lieutenant Colonel Nebojša Lojpur is the Commander of the CATG "Pauljanske Livade".
Tasks of the CATG "Pasuljanske Livade"
CATG "Pasuljanske Livade" is tasked with:
- harmonization and coordination of units’ activities on the training ground,
- reception of units carrying out planned activities on the training ground,
- logistic support to the Serbian Armed Forces’ units carrying out activities on the training ground,
- maintenance, delivery and reception of training grounds’ military equipment, for the purpose of carrying out planned activities on the training ground,
- providing motor fuel and lubricants for the military equipment.
Combined Arms Training Ground “Pasuljanske livade” was established on November 16, 2004. Since May 14, 2007 it has been a part of Training Command.
Address: 2 Bulevar vojske St., Ćuprija
Phone: +381 (0) 35 627-214
Fax: +381 (0) 35 627-214